Here is our beautiful baby GIRL!!!
After all that anticipation and counting down to find out her gender I didn't get around to posting it here for a few weeks. SORRY. We've been busy and tired.
So yes, we are having another girl. I'm excited. The Sunday before we found out I put the two girl's hair into the pig tails. Lola had very large floppy bows. They were both sitting on the chair in the sanctuary at church before the service started and they were both so cute sitting there cuddled next to each other being sweet that I decided then and there that I wanted another little girl to add to the mix. (I already had a suspicion that she was a girl)
So hopefully around the middle/end of July we'll be introducing to you all the third Green daughter. We are so curious already! What is she going to be like?
As of names we're still trying to decide!!!
7 comments:
I can see it too... three beautiful Green girls. Better start the wedding savings now.
How fun! congrats again. Lola and Amelia are so adorable, it is so exciting you are adding a third Green girl to the mix. I'm with Amy.......start saving for those weddings :)
I can already tell she is gorgeous...;)
Yay for baby girls! And in celebration of having a third girl I hope you get your lovely curls back!
Congratulations! You can't have too much of a good thing, right?
Well to me she kinda looks like a Peanuts character so I think Lucy is a good name.
I love your blog! Congrats on another beautiful baby girl to be born soon! Gosh, they look so much like you! Especially the oldest! I'll for sure stay tuned in for whatever is to come in the future for the Green family!
Post a Comment