Friday, July 16, 2010

Well everyone, I'm way "over due" for an update but not over due for this baby yet!
She is still due sometime around the 26th of this month so we've still got ten days or more ahead of us.

This is a bit of what we've been up to...
I've been growing and trying to stay cool in this Florida heat

Lola has been growing and wanting to spend more time outside
She's been a good big sister and looking forward to "chubby chubs" getting here.
Amelia has been growing hair and personality
We've been hanging out
Lola is excited for the new baby sister
Amelia knows something is coming but isn't quite sure yet
Daddy and the girls have been having fun!
If I promise a post of my first ever decorated nursery maybe I'll get around to getting it up here before "She" gets here. Okay no promises!

3 comments:

Anya said...

I'm excited to see pictures!! I love that one of Amelia in the hat. She is so cute. They sure look alike!

Kristi Face said...

i was thinking the same thing as anya! love the one of her in the hat and lola's big grin and you can DEFINITELY tell they are sisters :) i bet #3 will look just like them too!

Kristie said...

I'm so excited to meet your new little lady and LOVE LOVE the nursery!!! :)