That is SO adorable. I would never think to do something so cute, and crafty, for an occasion like that. I should've done that with Jaycoby. Maybe I'll do it for our due date (although we know that could not end exactly right). But if I do, I guarantee it won't be that beautiful :) That is the cutest chain ever!
Thanks everyone! Lola and I had fun making this together. Mindy, I was thinking about making a different one with a different kind of stamp on it once we know the gender then I might do a chain for every week left until my due date. Like you said, you won't know the exact day but if you have one link for every week it might be fun (and then you can have a little panic attack when you look at the chain and realize you only have 3 weeks left.)
5 comments:
such a cute idea :) and march 9th is 1 day before our 3rd anniversary! can't wait to hear the big news!
You're a creative lady, Jen. I CAN'T wait to hear!!!
That is SO adorable. I would never think to do something so cute, and crafty, for an occasion like that. I should've done that with Jaycoby. Maybe I'll do it for our due date (although we know that could not end exactly right). But if I do, I guarantee it won't be that beautiful :) That is the cutest chain ever!
that really is the cutest countdown chain. fun fun fun!!!!
Thanks everyone! Lola and I had fun making this together.
Mindy, I was thinking about making a different one with a different kind of stamp on it once we know the gender then I might do a chain for every week left until my due date. Like you said, you won't know the exact day but if you have one link for every week it might be fun (and then you can have a little panic attack when you look at the chain and realize you only have 3 weeks left.)
Post a Comment