Jen, When did you first learn to sew? Did your mom teach you? I am making my first quilt but I'm doing it all by hand because I'm a little afraid of the sewing machine - and I don't have one so I'd have to go to my mom or sister's to use theirs. Did you take a class or just start playing around?
I love it! My favorite is the small blue flower....Lola has the most beautiful blue eyes and the blue flower compliments them nicely! ;) Nice Sewing job!
3 comments:
Work it, work it, work it girl.
Just beautiful... can you do that again. This is going to bring the house down for sure!
Jen,
When did you first learn to sew? Did your mom teach you? I am making my first quilt but I'm doing it all by hand because I'm a little afraid of the sewing machine - and I don't have one so I'd have to go to my mom or sister's to use theirs. Did you take a class or just start playing around?
Lindsay
I love it! My favorite is the small blue flower....Lola has the most beautiful blue eyes and the blue flower compliments them nicely! ;) Nice Sewing job!
Post a Comment