Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
I bet she's going to be a good big sister! I also LOVE that diaper bag you made. I can't believe you MADE it! You have some serious talent.
Jen,You are doing such a good job keeping up on your blog. I love reading your posts and seeing what it is like for you being a mom, wife and resident of a foreign country. Great job on the sewing projects!Lindsay
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I bet she's going to be a good big sister! I also LOVE that diaper bag you made. I can't believe you MADE it! You have some serious talent.
Jen,
You are doing such a good job keeping up on your blog. I love reading your posts and seeing what it is like for you being a mom, wife and resident of a foreign country. Great job on the sewing projects!
Lindsay
Post a Comment