Thursday, June 19, 2008

I HAVE BEEN SPOILED YET AGAIN...
(this one is in pink and brown)

My mother-in-law has the gift of shop and many times I have been the object of her efforts. She has outdone herself yet again. In today's mail I received a package of clothes from her. It contained some dresses for Lola (shopping for Lola is a favorite pastime of hers) and maternity clothes for me. Four shirts (three of which you see above) and a pair of long white short, all of which fit perfectly, or will when my belly gets past that just looking fat stage. It is happening much sooner this time so I'll be getting more milage out of these clothes. The shirt I couldn't find a picture of has light blue and green vertical stripes with a green ribbon that ties around it. Its a button up blouse with cap sleeves and a collar. It's really cute. I can't wait to wear these shtrts and sport my growing belly. How come I never have this much luck when I shop for myself?

3 comments:

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

fun! those are the best kind of packages :) i love the middle one! good job mom! :)

Hartshorns said...

those are so cute!! do you know where she found them? good talking to you yesterday--I can't wait to see you guys next month!

Hartshorns said...

p.s. I like your new layout! (I'm not sure how new it is since I always read your blog in google reader, but it's new since the last time I saw it!)