This is such a beautiful picture of you and Lola! She is growing up so wonderfully! I love looking at your blog and seeing/reading your updates! Hope all is well!!
This is probably an all time favorite picture of mine that I've seen on your blog! You two look so pretty! I loved the toilet story! I am surprised that you didn't break down and cry or something with the extra hormones you have being pregnant!
2 comments:
Jen,
This is such a beautiful picture of you and Lola! She is growing up so wonderfully! I love looking at your blog and seeing/reading your updates! Hope all is well!!
This is probably an all time favorite picture of mine that I've seen on your blog! You two look so pretty! I loved the toilet story! I am surprised that you didn't break down and cry or something with the extra hormones you have being pregnant!
Post a Comment