These are a few pictures from last weekend. Sam and I went up to Mt. Eboshi to do a little Geocaching. I had a hard time with the pictures of the view because the sun was so bright and I'm still learning about my camera. I darkened up some of these pictures so you can see the view of Sasebo and the Navy port. We have a great time driving up to the mountain and then hiking the last bit to get the best view. The only bad thing we experienced were the bugs. It's strange having a lot of bugs around that you don't recognize and don't know what they "do." We didn't really want to find out. I did find a butterfly still drying off its wings about to take flight for the first time. Any visitors we have here in Japan will be sure to make the trip with us up to Mt. Eboshi!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I told Tara to start packing her bags! We are planning on coming over there sometime in 2010. I can hardly wait.
1 comment:
I told Tara to start packing her bags! We are planning on coming over there sometime in 2010. I can hardly wait.
Matt
Post a Comment