Featuring live on stage...William Shakespeare's
The Taming of the Shrew
Sam and I went to the Harbor View Club on base for dinner and a play. It was a lot of fun. They served huge turkey legs and corn on the cobb, ribs, potatoe wedges and some steak on a skewer. The turkey legs were gross but worth one bite for a good picture. They didn't give us utensils to eat with, only a roll of paper towels and a bucket to put the bones in. The strange part was that they served iced tea with iced tea spoons. I'm sure they were thinking "hey, when else can we use these iced tea spoons, lets use them tonight." So iced tea spoons were the only form of flatware we had and I don' think they were expecting us to spoon the tea into our mouths.
Even though we didn't make our reservations until that afternoon we still had great seats in the back (except when the buss boy was clearing off the tables in front of us and was taking his sweet time because he was watching the play too).
No comments:
Post a Comment