Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm calling it PHOTOBOOTH THURSDAY...

I wanted to post my fingers because I've keep them away from my teeth and I actually have something to show for all the work I put in.

I opened up photobooth to take a quick snap shot to post and an idea struck me as I glanced at a few pics. Here's the plan...every Thursday, if I can manage to keep it up and depending on the kind of response I get I will post a picture from our mac's photobooth. If any of you have played with Photobooth before you know there are some pretty wacky settings on there that make for some fun pictures!

I'll start with this Thursday's theme...
"Things that have changed...and boy am I glad."

Amelia's stitches have healed nicely!
Lola's hair is starting to calm down

I can set Ellie down
and last and by no means least...Sam shaved this thing off!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Um, you do not have the nails of a nail biter. My nail beds were always really short and never recovered nicely enough to pull of a french mani. Go you!

Jen Green said...

Thanks Mindy! I know they aren't as long as some but I'm happy with them.

Anonymous said...

Great! I love this post Jen. Look forward to next Thursday.
Love,
Amy