Saturday Balloons on Tuesday...
Last week Sam had a really short day on Tuesday because he stayed at work all night Monday. It was so nice to have him home around 9am. We made use of the sun being out to run some errands and spend some time together as a family.
The air was fresh, the sun was bright, the girls were happy and the balloons were pink.
It couldn't have been better!

4 comments:
i love the top picture! can't believe how big all the girls are getting, especially lola girl. miss y'all!
Hey jen, love seeing your pictures. I really hope I can make it down there once more before I head out. Love you all. - Johnny
lovvvvvvvvvvvve the first picture!!! precious, precious! please frame that one for their room!
I love this post! I never though amelia looked like you until i saw the picture at the top of her laughing smile! totally you all the way! It made me happy :) I love that smile
Post a Comment