Amelia has gotten into the habit of asking for a snack in the middle of the night. Somewhere between 2am and 6am she walks into our room and says "have bah-naw-naw please?" How can you say no when she is so polite and sweet. (She doesn't stay polite and sweet if you turn down her request. Lets just say Ellie gets a snack in the middle of the night when she cries because we don't want her to wake everyone else up and so does Amelia.
I had the video camera this particular morning (3am) and got her banana eating habit on camera. Even at 3am it's pretty cute. I would fall asleep on the couch while she's eating her banana if I wasn't so worried that she'd choke because she eats it so fast.
The best part of this video is the last 30 seconds. Note the ladylike positioning of her pinkies and the dainty bite she takes at the end.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! i just about gagged watching her eat this. :) so so funny. toward the end, i wanted to chant "go, go, go" with all my frat brothers.
OH WOW! That is one of the best vidoes EVER!! I can't believe she fit that whole half of the banana in her mouth at the end! What a champion. She can't possibly be any cuter either.
Will eats his bananas the same way... it's crazy!
She is too funny! I couldn't tell she was chewing!
Post a Comment