I don't know if this is my big-wheel or one of my sisters'.
I remember riding big-wheels with my siblings. I remember the terribly loud sound they make as their ridden over rocks and concrete. I remember how the "big-wheel" in the front gets worn down and then burns out on the concrete. I remember the wheel getting cracked down the middle and getting my little fingers stuck in the crack. I remember riding my big-wheel in the warm Washington evenings when the sun still hadn't gone down even though it was almost bedtime. I remember being a kid. I loved being a kid.
(I couldn't get my scanner to work with the mac so the next best thing I could do was take a picture of the picture.)
1 comment:
When sam saw this he said "Can Ellie already ride a bike????" HA HA! I told him it was you- he said "Oh Ellie looks like Miss Jen!" I think I must agree!
Post a Comment