THE NURSERY!!!
This is the baby's nursery and the first official nursery that I've gotten to decorate.
I'm especially excited about the chair that my husband spoiled me with. Now if there are late nights of colicky baby bouncing it can be done while I'm seated instead of pacing. (We are praying that this baby won't be a repeat of our cranky Amelia)
A bit of cherry blossoms for the baby
Here is my craigslist changing table find!
A valance for the window.
Who doesn't love Amy Butler fabric, I could cover everything in it.
This baby has her own hand knitted blanket just like her sister's blankets.
You can also see a glimpse of the crib skirt that I made to match. Amy Butler again of course.
The pink globe lantern will be perfect for midnight nursing.
(it's very dim and cozy when its the only light in the room)
Burp cloths to use in the nursery!
And here is her name unless we decide to change it at the last minute. It took us a while to settle on it even though we've been kicking it around for quite a while.

6 comments:
Adorable! I feel like we're secretly bonding (on my side, anyway), because I'm having girlie #3 in November. I love that you decorated a nursery for her, mostly since I've been struggling with the "hand-me-downs vs. something new for a new baby" thing. I also love that your three names go together--we're still stumped on this next one.
i love it! you did a great job. :) i can't wait to meet her.
I love it! Very sweet.
I wish I could sew. The curtains and bumper are great! And I love the name too. Jaycoby calls our little Ella, Ellie sometimes. And that was the name my SIL had picked if she'd had a girl. Love it!
So beautiful, Jen!! I love it!
once we get to the dakotas, hopefully miss clara will get her own nursery too! i can't wait! do you order your fabrics online or what? beautiful!
Post a Comment