Tuesday, November 11, 2008

 BLAGGING
(that is when a parent brags about her child on her blog)
I am sitting here writing out a grocery list and Lola is sitting at the kitchen table (her back to me) while she colors in her new strawberry shortcake coloring book. She is counting and before I even really notice what she is doing she has already counted to 5...6...7... 8.then 8 again.  I praise her for counting to 8 all by herself. Maybe most 2 year olds can count to 8 but I'm still happy that Lola is one of them.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sammy can't even say "eight" much less count to it, so she's definitely doing great! They say that boys take longer to develop though... he'll catch up one of these days!!!

Unknown said...

Is that why the coloring book had 123456788 writen in it. I thought it was her social security number.

February Jill said...

I am a big fan of blagging, now that I know the correct name for what I've been doing.

It is the primary purpose of blogs IMHO!!

Jill

Jenny vick said...

Hana likes to count her 14 twice then go to 16! Love it!! I'm very impressed by you little Lola! She is quite the little self-starter-learner type isn't she! She is her mothers daughter :) I knew Hana was her mother's daughter when she refused to get out of bed to go to preschool!

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Maybe most two year olds can count to eight. But Lola ISN'T one of them! She's only ONE!

Amy - the Blagging Aunt