Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just some silly pics of Lola.
I've been pretty busy waiting around for Amelia to make her appearance. But I'm never to busy to capture some silly Lola moments. Lola found a sticker that she'd used to decorate a purse from her cousin Olivia and she stuck it to her nose. She was hanging out on the couch and I came into the room and found her sitting there just like that. What a silly girl. She is so much fun these days. Even when I'm grouchy and tired and feeling huge she's always there to make me laugh and do something sweet.



Lola did this all by herself too. I was letting her play with the little hand broom and dust pan and the next thing I see is Lola sitting in the dust pan like it's her own personal stool.

Here is Lola playing legos with Sam. "Stick em up!"

Lola and Sam on an early evening bike ride.

1 comment:

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Super cute Jen. Can't wait for Amelia's arrival. We are praying for you every day.
I wish I could be there with you!
Love,
Amy