My last two projects A hat to match Amelia's blanket that I knit a few months ago. This minky blanket to wrap her in when she needs a snuggle! I can almost see her sleeping in it right now... oh wait, right now she's kicking me in the ribs.
So beautiful! I make baby blankets for Cooper and assorted friends and family. Isn't it so fun!? My machine is getting a tune up right now so I'm feeling a bit out of sorts. SO much fabric and no way to put it together!
i love that minky blanket! Did you find the minky annoying to work with? I have a whole bunch of fabric, but cutting it is always really messy and it gets up in your nose somehow... yuck! You did an excellent job though!!!!!
4 comments:
So beautiful! I make baby blankets for Cooper and assorted friends and family. Isn't it so fun!? My machine is getting a tune up right now so I'm feeling a bit out of sorts. SO much fabric and no way to put it together!
i love that minky blanket! Did you find the minky annoying to work with? I have a whole bunch of fabric, but cutting it is always really messy and it gets up in your nose somehow... yuck! You did an excellent job though!!!!!
Jen, first of all Happy Birthday! I love all your projects you've been working on. You must be nesting, good for you. You are so talented!
You are so talented! I'm jealous! That is such a beautiful blanket!!!!!
Post a Comment