Lola by the fountain
Lola showing Ruby the "booty" on the fountain
(a video to come showing Lola's discovery of the fountain & the booty)
Lola, Daddy and a few cows
Looking at the beautiful scenery!
Riding the Merry-go-Round (it took a practice run to be comfortable)
Now she likes it and will sit on the horse
She'll even smile and wave
Daddy and daughter!
So fun!
After 3 rides she didn't want to get off
But we had to...mommy was getting tired
Then we stopped at a "rest area"
1 comment:
That place looks really fun and Jen, you look so good... I am so excited for you and your expanding family. I will be praying that all of the details of the next few months will fall perfectly into place and that God would grant you His everlasting peace. I can't wait to see you again (Lola too! --and Sam of course :) ) and meet Baby Amelia!!! Great talking to you yesterday..... I'll call you again tomorrow if possible.
Post a Comment