Friday, September 19, 2008

This is what I've been busy working on for the past 5 weeks...
and I've finished it!
For the last 5 weeks & 2 days I've been knitting this blanket for Baby Girl. These past 2 weeks I've been using every free moment to chip away at it and last night I finally finished it. 
(I didn't finish Lola's blanket until a few weeks after she was born. I was determined to get it done before this baby gets here.)

Now Lola & Baby Girl both have one!
PS - The girl's room in Florida will be in Berry/Plum, ice pink and chocolate brown. At least that is the plan for now, things might change when we actually find a place to live.

3 comments:

Hartshorns said...

Jen, that is BEAUTIFUL! I bet Baby Girl (Green Bean #2?) will love it. Where did you find the pattern you used? I am just getting into knitting... I am enjoying it and I think as I learn more, it'll be even more fun. GREAT talking to you today... you were a voice of sanity amidst my week of insanity!!

Maureen said...

That is so beautiful!

Coleson & Tate said...

SO so pretty!!! You are very talented!