Friday, September 19, 2008

Potty Learning update...
She did it! She learned. We've had many many great days (even using public toilets when we're running errands) and 1 or 2 not as great days. All in all she's got it. This morning she woke up dry! We haven't stopped using a diaper at nap time and night time but she's well on her way to dry nap times and with a little more time and patience she'll be diaper free 24 hours a day! This is so exciting for me because I've got about 2 months until it all starts over again.  We are so proud of Lola for being such a "Big Girl" and using the potty. 
Lola takes herself to the potty when we're at home and I don't even have to check on her while she's "going" I just have to wait for the "Yeah Wowa" that I hear when she does her business. Sometimes she even adds to that, "Yeah Wowa, big one." She's pretty proud of herself when she makes a big potty.

No comments: