Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
Jen, Looks like you bought those at Nordstrom. Nice top-stitching; Mrs. Parr would be proud.Love you,Amy
Hey, nice work. They look great. and the day of Lola above is so so cute.
Jen, you amaze me! You do too, Amy..... I don't even know what top-stitching is!! I am going to try to convince Michael to move to Panama City. I need to see you more and learn your talents!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jen, Looks like you bought those at Nordstrom. Nice top-stitching; Mrs. Parr would be proud.
Love you,
Amy
Hey, nice work. They look great. and the day of Lola above is so so cute.
Jen, you amaze me! You do too, Amy..... I don't even know what top-stitching is!! I am going to try to convince Michael to move to Panama City. I need to see you more and learn your talents!
Post a Comment