So after all that waiting, today we were informed that....
IT'S A GIRL
Lola is happy to be getting a sister. Even before today I would ask Lola if she was having a baby brother or a baby sister and each time she would say "Thithter." How did she know?
11 comments:
Congratulations! It's nice to have two (or three!) of the same gender close together... Lola and Baby Girl #2 are going to always be great friends and you'll no doubt have a lot of fun dressing them to match. How fun!!!
Congrats! I am LOVING having my two girls--and they love each other. I adore seeing their relationship develop, even at such a young age.
What, your pregnant?
YAY!!!! That's so exciting! CONGRATS to all of you!!!
YAY! How much fun is that? Two little girls...so much fun!
ps...you might want to let your husband know that you are having a babe! :)
Jodi Hammond
Yay Jen! I am so glad you were able to find out! (how did you, by the way!?) =)
*this is Anya's friend btw!*
Yay!!! welcome to the girls club. yOu know my two have had so much fun together...stock your house with dress up clothes and prime your floors for nail polish!!! total glam is on it's way with girls at play! Congrats on the news! I love my little princesses..and even though sometimes i want a little boy..I am soooo glad to have such amazing and (so different from each other) girls! I'm happy for you jen that's awesome. and they couldnt have better parents!!!
Congrats Jen! You and Lola are so beautiful. Oh yea, and Sam you are beautiful too. I love all the photos you post. Lola is so precious I know she will be a big help to you when your hands get busy with another sweet girl. Love You.
Congratulations! That's very cool news! Poor Sam....but maybe he doesn't mind all the beautiful girls surrounding him! When are you going to put a picture up of what you look like at this point in your pregnancy? I'm guessing your around 20 weeks?
Girls really are the sweetest and the best, right?
Jen, wonderful news. What joy! If these girls are anything like their mama they'll be rip-roaring, feminine and full of it. haha, well, at least by the time they get to college.
oh, and love the above before and after pic post of the cousins. Just a little reminder of how quickly they change!
Post a Comment