aww, thats fun. :) neat to see how much just a year changes things, isnt it? just think about this time NEXT year - when you have 2 little ones of your own! miss you and lola!
I didn't know there was a character named Finn in Gilmore Girls! Now I must watch them all! :) I loved having you over. We'll have to do it again some time!
3 comments:
aww, thats fun. :) neat to see how much just a year changes things, isnt it? just think about this time NEXT year - when you have 2 little ones of your own! miss you and lola!
I didn't know there was a character named Finn in Gilmore Girls! Now I must watch them all! :) I loved having you over. We'll have to do it again some time!
These pictures are so cute! I don't know how I missed them back when you posted them... They have all grown so much!
Post a Comment