Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We'll be there in 6 days!!! We are getting excited!
Here are some recent pictures of Lola over the last few days and weeks.

Lola giving papa his father's day gift
Lola and her noslippyhairclippy from Grandma.
Lola and her "a-bella" from the 100 yen and
her "Seattle Sweetpea" dress from grandma.
Finally we got a day without rain and we needed to get out of the house, 
so we went to the coffee shop on base and played. 
We looked at koi and turtles too!
Does anyone else wonder at how she got this big so quickly?
Here she is giving herself a bath.
Well that's about it from us here in Japan. Only a few more days until we're back in WA with many loved ones. We are getting excited. But before that we have something else very exciting to look forward to. This Saturday I have my first appointment with my Japanese Dr. so if all goes as planned we'll be finding out the gender of this wee one in my tummy. This week is going by so slowly. I don't want to rush it because I know we'll miss Sam so much when we're gone but I am getting so excited for Saturday's appointment. I think I'll be waiting a few days to announce the gender on here, I'll be telling people in person first. Maybe the middle of next week I'll post something. If you want to find out before the post you'll just have to call me at my parents house after Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lola is so cute!!! Her pictures make me smile everytime! Enjoy your time with family, it will go by fast. Can't wait to hear what your new one will be! Michelle

Hartshorns said...

yay! I can't wait to hear, and more so, I can't wait to see you!