Sunday, June 8, 2008

Practicing for November!
Lola will be the prefect big sister and here are pictures to prove it!
She's getting ready for her very own new baby brother or sister.
15 weeks and counting

14 comments:

Maureen said...

Woohoo! Somehow I missed the announcement but congrats! We have 5ish weeks to go.

Mary said...

Jen, Our e-mail is troymary@knology.net congratualtions on the pregnancy! I will be happy to fill you in on all you need to know about the panhandle! Mary

Hartshorns said...

CUTE! She will be a great big sister!

AZChelsea said...

What?! Did I miss a post announcing this or is this the first mention of it on your blog? YEAH!! How fun! Congrats! Lola looks like she is already comfortable holding a baby! So I am assuming you are 15 weeks along and not 15 weeks left to go, right?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Sarah said...

congratulations!!!! How exciting! Hope your pregnancy goes well, Jen!!!

Jen Green said...

Marueen: You didn't miss the announcement, this was it! 5 weeks is nothin' after 35! I'm so excited for you!

Mary: Thanks! I'll be in touch.

A, W & F: Thanks. Wish we could see you soon!

Chelsea: Yep, first announcement and I am 15 weeks as of a few days ago.

Alyssa & Sarah: Thanks, we are excited!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

cute cute. :)

Maureen said...

Woohoo! I read it wrong the first time and thought you were saying you had 15 weeks left (which is retarded since there are OBVIOUSLY more than 15 weeks until November) and thought I'd missed an earlier announcement!

Jenny vick said...

yay!!! I'm so excited for you. This is very big news..I had the same reactions as some of the others..."wait did i miss something" but read your comment in reply! Great news..Lola will be an amzing big sister..I love the picture of her holding your friends baby. Makayla use to lay on Hana..thinking she was hugging her :) good thing Hana is sturdy! Congrats again!!! ~jen

Unknown said...

WHAT!?
another one?
when?!

KeriAnn said...

Jen, congratulations. it's hard to imagine this, but your life is only getting richer! Praise God for his blessings.
love,
keriann

Julie A said...

Jen,
Thanks for the teething tip! I am headed to the store right now. She has had a rough couple of days and needs some relief. I am in Wyoming so...hopefully the store will carry it here. Cross my fingers. We are in a town with population 5,000.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Your daughter is so cute. She will love having a new baby around. It will make her seem so big after you have the baby. My sister in law just had a baby and her two year old looked so big all of a sudden. They grow so fast. I love being a mom it is the best thing ever.

How do you like being in Japan? It would be fun to experience a different culture. My brother Jon and his wife are flying into Tokyo this week. They are going on a trip around the world...literally. They are going to be gone for a year. Maybe you will see them. Just kidding. Anyways thanks again for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! They will be close enough in age to have the opportunity to be great pals. I'm sure Lola will be a great teacher on the art of living life!

Yay!

Lindsay T