Pictures from Christmas Day!
Lola got a train whistle in her stocking.
"All aboard!"
Helping Grandma open her stocking
Merry Christmas to Joseph, Olivia and William.
I made these matching multi-purpose aprons for the kids to use. They are kinda big now but will work for a long time.
If you look close you can see their names on each one.
This was the beginning of the Nativity Scene presentation.
Olivia is marry and I'm the donkey.
Lola is an angel of course
Here you can see Joseph (playing Joseph and a shepherd at the same time) and William (a wiseman bring gold as his gift) as a part of the scene.
And here is a shot of my childhood home with snow coming down on Christmas morning! Of all my Christmas mornings spent here I don't remember many that had snow.
1 comment:
I'm so sad that you are back in Japan and I didn't even get to see you! bahhh humbug :) I'm glad to see that you had so much fun with your family while you were here! that is what is most important! what a fun nativity scene! that was so sweet to see. Well! Here's to 2008 in Japan! love you jen...so happy to see your sweet little Lola enjoying her cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents! that is so great~
jen
Post a Comment