Thai Tonight...
Sam is taking Lola and I out for a special dinner. "Phuket Cafe" is the restaruant of choice. We've been without a Thai restaurant here in Sasebo since we've gotten here. Last week we were out for mexican food and as we were walking home (past the same places we've been many times) we saw "Phuket Cafe." This is what we've been waiting for here in Japan. I'll let you know how it was and hopefully I'll get some fun pictures to post.
Sam is taking Lola and I out for a special dinner. "Phuket Cafe" is the restaruant of choice. We've been without a Thai restaurant here in Sasebo since we've gotten here. Last week we were out for mexican food and as we were walking home (past the same places we've been many times) we saw "Phuket Cafe." This is what we've been waiting for here in Japan. I'll let you know how it was and hopefully I'll get some fun pictures to post.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so much, sweet Jen. I wish you were here with me, I would take you for a coffee date and talk about everything under the sun. Have a good time with you family at Thai! I'll be praying for you all day today. Sending love and blessings....
Happy Birthday!!! Yesterday was your Japan birthday and today is your america birthday. John is coming home just for you birthday anb we'll be celebrating you! We'll skype you!
LOVE YOU!!!!
Amy
Just curious, how would you pronounce the Thai cafe that you went to? I can think of a couple ways to say that but then I'd have to put soap in my mouth.
Post a Comment