Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Look Grandma, I have a rabbit with a green jacket and striped pants!


(Do I look like my daddy or what?)
especially in this picture
Look at all this hair I'm growing...good job me.

I'm learning sign language. Yesterday I signed "please" after mommy showed me how...then today she just told me to say please and so I signed it for her (she didn't even have to show me, I knew how to do it). Good job huh! I can already sign and say "all done" because I'm so happy to get off the changing table. "Change" is one I'm working on but it's not at easy as all done. My favorite sign to use is "Water". I like to drink water as much as mommy does and I like to drink it out of a straw. I sign "food" and "more" and "milk" and I'm thinking about signing shoes...we'll see if I can do it in the next few days or so.
I've got two teeth now, one is crooked!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sign this!

Jenny vick said...

well...that's a strange comment above me now isn't it. I think it's wonderful that you are teaching her so many signs. It sure takes some of the guess work and frustration out of parenting. I love it....and Lola is getting cuter and cuter by the second! She is such a sweet little smarty pants! Because she has a sweet smarty mama :) Keep up the good work!!