Is that poop on her face??? I'm hoping it's chocolate! Elsa did that a lot too. There was also a couple of incidents where she woke up, peeled off her diaper and proceeded to "finger paint" her crib...
Jill - No that is not poop on her face...it's her dinner. When she gets tired during dinner she rubs her eyes and that is what happens. This was the first time she's "went" in the bathtub. I'm sure it won't be the last.
3 comments:
Is that poop on her face??? I'm hoping it's chocolate!
Elsa did that a lot too. There was also a couple of incidents where she woke up, peeled off her diaper and proceeded to "finger paint" her crib...
Jill - No that is not poop on her face...it's her dinner. When she gets tired during dinner she rubs her eyes and that is what happens. This was the first time she's "went" in the bathtub. I'm sure it won't be the last.
What wit, Lola!
Post a Comment