My birthday dinner was perfect. The food was SO DELICIOUS, the company was SO SWEET and everything was SO PERFECT. Thank you Sam for making me feel SO LOVED! (I'm getting SO OLD)
HBTY!Remeber when we all went to Campanas for your Birthday and we ate breadsticks like crazy? who knew that is the resturant i would have the second date w/ my futre husband at! did you get some red elbow pads this year to go w/ your read helmet?
I knew I was forgetting an October Birthday!! I had my brother-in-law, dad, nephew, Makayla, and you! Sorry Jen...if it's any bit of comfort...I almost forgot to plan anything for Makayla's :( oops! I'm glad you had the Perfect Birthday. It looks like a really cool place! Lola looks so sweet in her brown and pink polka dots! Love it! Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday! Just wanted to tell you that you look awesome and so happy with being with your family! That's such a blessing and it's neat to see! Sounds like a yummy dinner!! And cool gifts too!
6 comments:
HBTY!Remeber when we all went to Campanas for your Birthday and we ate breadsticks like crazy? who knew that is the resturant i would have the second date w/ my futre husband at! did you get some red elbow pads this year to go w/ your read helmet?
Look at that hot mamma! You are so gorgeous! I love seeing pictures of you looking so happy. Happy Birthday!
looks like fun! happy belated birthday. cute little Lola outfit to for a night on the town...pink and brown, sooo cute.
I knew I was forgetting an October Birthday!! I had my brother-in-law, dad, nephew, Makayla, and you! Sorry Jen...if it's any bit of comfort...I almost forgot to plan anything for Makayla's :( oops! I'm glad you had the Perfect Birthday. It looks like a really cool place! Lola looks so sweet in her brown and pink polka dots! Love it! Happy Birthday :)
your hair looks so pretty! and i love the one of you and sam and lola all together. =) you guys are so cute.
Happy Birthday! Just wanted to tell you that you look awesome and so happy with being with your family! That's such a blessing and it's neat to see! Sounds like a yummy dinner!! And cool gifts too!
Post a Comment