Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Permission to go ashore?"
Our family at the decommissioning of USS Safeguard, September 26, 2007.


















Our family checking on board USS Safeguard January 22, 2006.
We were newlyweds in a new country with a new job and we knew nothing of what to expect.














If you look closely you can see the changes!
Sam has been to 9 different countries, Lola is 9 months old & Jen still has 9lbs to lose.













"Permission
granted to go ashore and stay ashore!"

2 comments:

Jenny vick said...

Jen...so what does that mean exactly..does it mean that sam doesn't have to go out anymore...?

Your family is adorable..I loved Listening to lola :) Precious little thing!

love,
jen

AZChelsea said...

Jen....this is Chelsea (Williams)...your old friend from WBC!!! I found your blog on Jenny's blog recently and have been checkin' it out a little bit....you're family is super adorable and your little girl was born 13 days before my baby boy, Asher! I finally caved a few weeks ago and got a blog of my own...you should check it out... it's azchelsea.blogspot.com...if you wouldn't mind, leave me a comment with your email!!