Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
So fun to hear her voice! It makes her so much more real. :) Olivia is facinated and can't wait to see her again!
I'm usually just a blog lurker, but this is too cute!!! I always check out your blog to see what things I have to look forward to, since Lola is exactly 2 months older than my Hailey...and I can't WAIT for this!! :) Her voice is just so sweet...
So talkative! She'll be rivaling Emily soon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So fun to hear her voice! It makes her so much more real. :) Olivia is facinated and can't wait to see her again!
I'm usually just a blog lurker, but this is too cute!!! I always check out your blog to see what things I have to look forward to, since Lola is exactly 2 months older than my Hailey...and I can't WAIT for this!! :) Her voice is just so sweet...
So talkative! She'll be rivaling Emily soon.
Post a Comment