Hey, JT! Man, it's sweet to hear what you're up to! I just got back from China last month and have been kinda catching up on peeps and was wondering what the skinny was with ya. Then, lo and behold, I found Micah & Becky's blog...which sent me to your blog...and viola! So, coolio. Good to see that all is well with ya. I never made it over to Japan, so it'll be fun seeing some of it through your eyes.
So, anyway, just thought I'd say hey. I guess this means you won't be at the alumni game next weekend, huh? : ) Well, it looks like I'll finally be able to make it (since I haven't been able to for the last five years), so I'll let you know how it goes. Check ya later!
4 comments:
I just love babylegs!! They're so cute... :)
Hey, JT! Man, it's sweet to hear what you're up to! I just got back from China last month and have been kinda catching up on peeps and was wondering what the skinny was with ya. Then, lo and behold, I found Micah & Becky's blog...which sent me to your blog...and viola! So, coolio. Good to see that all is well with ya. I never made it over to Japan, so it'll be fun seeing some of it through your eyes.
So, anyway, just thought I'd say hey. I guess this means you won't be at the alumni game next weekend, huh? : ) Well, it looks like I'll finally be able to make it (since I haven't been able to for the last five years), so I'll let you know how it goes. Check ya later!
AAAAAAAAAAGH! The cuteness is killing me!!!! I can't get over that girl.
... fruit stripe gum. I hope you I can get leave when you come back... I'll be mad if i can't.
Post a Comment