Wednesday, August 1, 2007


Our new favorite place to play!
This is a completely padded room full of soft blocks to climb on and jump off. The floor is foamy and perfect for crawling knees and bumping heads or faces. There are two foam ducks to play on...this yellow one and a red one.

5 comments:

tarakanderson said...

Okay,
Joe has a photographic assignment for you Auntie Jen. He says, "I want to see Baby Lola's feet!" We looked through the last few pictures and could not see any. Could you please show off her feet?
Thanks
We love the pics you've been posting! So coute! Keep up the good photo work.

Michael and Anya said...

yes, feet please--bring them out of hiding!

Chris Steele said...

That is awesome--where is it?

Jen Green said...

JOE: I will get pictures of Baby Lola's feet as soon as possible. She is napping in pajama's with feet so right now is not a good time. Soon though.

ANYA: See above note to Joe. Oh and I wanna see pictures of your belly...I'm guessing you can still see your own feet but won't be able to soon.

CHRIS: The room is on base at the "Spare Time Recreation Center" AKA the bowling alley and diner there. The room is right by the diner and away from the crazies at the bowling alley.

Michael and Anya said...

Okay, I will be patient. Joe and I will be patient together. I will get belly pictures up by this weekend! I am getting BIG. Soon enough, my feet will disappear......