Thursday, August 2, 2007

As Joe, Tara & Anya have requested,
here are Lola's feet.

Lola's feet are such a treat,
they taste like jam and toast.
But more than Lola's little toes,
I love her face the most.


I know these pictures aren't exactly what you were expecting.
I will get more on here soon.

2 comments:

tarakanderson said...

Joe Says:
"I like her feet!" and "I want to see Jenny."
Tara Says: Cute pictures Jen! I especially love the poem. It is so good to see you writing again. Always good for a smile and often a laugh out loud. We love you guys lots!

Michael and Anya said...

cute! I love seeing their little toes turn into toesicles. I like your stroller. Have you guys been happy with it? Last week, I called that woman in Bellevue with the Maclaren Twin Techno and she told me that someone was on her way over to buy it... I was sad! Then today, she wrote to me and told me that the woman ended up not getting it! So I am hoping to go claim it. THANKS for the info!