I turn around and look what happens...
She just keeps growing and growing.

She feels little when I hold her & she is still my
baby girl but when I see her in pictures
I wonder how she got so big.

She just keeps growing and growing.


She feels little when I hold her & she is still my
baby girl but when I see her in pictures
I wonder how she got so big.


If you look close you can see what we call the "Lo-Hawk."
Believe it or not I did not style Lola's hair like this. It just turned out this way
after our morning at the pool and locker room shower.
Believe it or not I did not style Lola's hair like this. It just turned out this way
after our morning at the pool and locker room shower.
1 comment:
The "Lo-Hawk" is hilarious! I love your name for this hair style. I always had to work pretty hard for Olivia to have that look.
Post a Comment