Saturday, August 4, 2007

Guess what I can do now?
(If you look close you'll see that my finger isn't in my nose, I'm just pointing to my brain.)
No, not pick my nose. Gross! I can wave "H & G", Hi and goodbye!
I stared waving last Saturday (July 29th). I was at the fabric store with my mom and dad and some Japanese girls started looking at me and watching me and then they waved at me. Of course I didn't want to be rude so I waved back. My dad was so shocked. "She just waved at them" he said. "She's never done that before...did you see that, she is waving at them. Good job Lola, you're so smart." I don't think they believed that I was waving on purpose so they have been testing me since. I wave for people all the time now. Yesterday we had dinner at the sushi-go-round (mom and dad did, I just played with the wasabi dish) and a girl waved at me and I waved back. Sometimes I wave with my handout and just flap my fingers and sometimes I wave my arm back and forth. I like to wave at people...it makes them smile.

2 comments:

The White House said...

WOW! Congratulations on waving Lola! That is so exciting! I just love reading your blog so I can see just what Matthew might be doing in 2 months from now! Keep having fun in Japan!

Michael and Anya said...

Yay Lola!! Come visit us! And tell your mommy that I posted pictures of your future little buddy. :)