Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our sweet little Lola I know these aren't the best pictures (flourescent lighting) and the background is messy and they are even kind of fuzzy but I wanted you all to see them because I think she looks like Sam. Does anyone from Sam's family agree?

Some people think she looks just like me and other say she looks just like Sam. Some think she has Sam's smile and my eyes and others think she has Sam's eyes and my smile. I do know she is changing every day and I wish you all could be here to see her grow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say she's the perfect mixture of the two of you..yet in that second picture where she is grinning....she looks like Sam....

Sam's mom said...

The second picture, the one with the BIG smile, looks just like Sam.

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Try putting that plaid pink jumper on Sam and let me see a picture of that before I decide.

Matt