We see a lot of strange looking cars and scooters driving around the streets of Sasebo City but this is the first time I've seen an older gentleman driving his cart in the road. This cart is the kind that people use in the grocery store (in WA) to get around if they aren't in a wheel chair but need some sort of assistance because the store is to big to walk around and carry groceries.
This street he's driving on is actually the widest road in Sasebo and the speed limit is 50Km. I thought it was so funny and just have to get a few pictures. I'm sure he was wondering why this American woman with a stroller was smiling and taking his picture. He didn't have long to think about it because the light turned green and off he went.
PS - Japanese cars also have strange names. For example there is the Honda That's, Diahatsu Naked, starlet, Voxy, Noah, Gino and the stepwgn.

No comments:
Post a Comment