Life in Florida with our three sweet girls!
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~Elizabeth Stone
She is so cute! I love it when my little niece Hailey cries. Sounds mean, but she looks SO cute!
Oh and I would LOVE some suggestions on baby books. I have "what to expect when you are expecting". I like that one. I love to read about it though, so let me know what you liked. Thanks!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
She is so cute! I love it when my little niece Hailey cries. Sounds mean, but she looks SO cute!
Oh and I would LOVE some suggestions on baby books. I have "what to expect when you are expecting". I like that one. I love to read about it though, so let me know what you liked. Thanks!
Post a Comment