Sunday, September 10, 2006


We're Having a....baby that better look fine in white, green and yellow. Everyone I know who is expecting a child in the next 8 months is finding out the baby's gender before the birth. Sam and I have decided to wait until the actual birth to discover our precious baby's gender. This has been making things hard because the baby stores don't have much of a selection when it comes to unisex baby clothing. Does anyone know of a store that sells mostly classic white baby clothes? That is just what I want and no one sells it! As of now we're going to stick with our decision of waiting until the birth but everytime I find out about someone who can start planning for the birth of their baby boy or girl a little bit of me wants to know what to expect. I am a planner and I like to be prepared. As you can imagine the suspense is making me crazy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, Jen,

I don't know of any stores that sell lots of white clothes, but when I was pregnant with my first I found a very cute gender neutral theme: duckies. Carters also has a very cute line of duckies clothes, which look good on both boys and girls. Of course, I wouldn't recommend going crazy on gender neutral clothes past about the 0-3 month size, because it gets annoying when people tell you that your son is a "very beautiful little girl" and vice versa! Once the baby is born, you'll probably get tons of clothes to make up for your lack of blue or pink :o).

~SARAH~