Sunday, September 10, 2006

Correspondence from Sam!
This is why we are perfect for eachother

Dear Jen
Good morning, I feel ok after two hours of sleep. It was hard to get up
but I wanted to be sure and get some breakfast while they where serving it.
I am excited to about figuring out our schedule with the baby. It will be a
little challenging at first but we will get it down. I could make you
breakfast in the mornings and then you wouldn't have to wake up until the
baby woke up (which is probably before the rooster, if we get a rooster. I
don't think we should get one, they are nice pets and all but it might shed
and get feathers all over the couch. I think they have large talons too,
that's what I've heard. I don't know you're the rooster expert. Why do you
even want one. We could eat it but it is hard not to get attached to your
pets. That might be traumatizing to our kid, he/she may develop a fear of
commitment if we made him/her eat his/her best friend. Unless the rooster
pecked or scratch him/her, then we could kill it right then and fry it up.
I don't know, I think we could just keep our alarm clock we don't need a
rooster, I'm putting my foot down. No rooster, I know you had your heart
set on one, but I think we should wait and get a goat first. yeah we would
still have the shedding on the couch problem. But at least the goat could
share in feeding the baby. Maybe at night the goat could feed the baby and
in the day you could, I was going to say hey its a goat, but we shouldn't
over work the animal, you should do your part to. After all when the goat
has a kid are you going to feed it? I didn't think so. Now if you felt
obligated to feed the "kid" then I might consider getting you some
professional help, because that's crazy. I bet you could put a pack saddle
on the goat, and it could carry the groceries up the stairs. That is a good
idea. It would be like a nanny/goat that helps out around the house.
Feeding the baby and eating the garbage and carrying the groceries, and
shedding on the couch. Are you allergic to goat hair? We could shave it.
I wonder if they are aloud on base and if we would have to get a sticker for
it. (work related stuff ommited because it's not funny and would make no sense unlike the rest of the email.)
Hey I gotta run, we are going to do this thing. I love you so much and I
will write when I can.
Love, Sam
P.S. If you want a rooster we'll look into it, but I still think the goat
is better. Shaved of course.

2 comments:

Bridget Beth said...

He needs more than 2 hours of sleep :)

The White House said...

Sam -
It may be hard to find a nanny who wants to be a goat/nanny. I enjoy being a nanny, but I sure don't enjoy eating grass. Perhaps I could dress up in a goat costume and then i could become you're goat/nanny. Welcome Back.