Sam and I are coming to Washington on August 2nd for about 10 days of leave before he goes back to Japan and then is deployed for 2 months. We are so excited because Japan's weather is really unpleasant right now and being outside isn't fun. In WA we'll have the freedom to enjoy the outdoors (don't worry, we're okay with the heat) and some time with our families as well. We can harldy wait!! I'll be staying in Tacoma with my family until the middle of October. We leave in one week from today!
4 comments:
ooh! Exciting! Maybe I'll get to see your cute pregnant belly!
Jen - congrats on the marriage and baby!! That is so exciting. I am not sure if you remember me. I lived with Kelee and Julie in college at WB. Small world! My husband grew up with Bridget's husband Beau. Good to hear all is well. I will spy on your blog to see the baby progress!
Christy (used to be Yohann)
YEah! that is exciting news! I am happy for you guys! I love watching your blog b/c then i know what to possibly expect a month from now w/ my pregnancy....well sort of. Not looking forward to a giant bug though!
White House - If that is the case you could be deathly ill with Mono right now! Oh and the bruises on your arms are from them taking blood every day for a week. But in a month you'll feel much better! Infact you'll feel well enough to take a trip across the world!
Post a Comment