I'm sure you are all tired of seeing pictures of me on this blog. I know I'm tired of it. Well here is an interesting picture that everyone can understand...even the guys. This is the unlucky cockroach that decided to end his life prematurely. At 5am on Saturday morning Sam found him in the cupboard as he was about to make a pot of coffee. He said to me from the kitchen, "Don't come in here" and of course that means I come in there and see why I shouldn't go in there. This was the biggest cockroach we have ever seen and the only one we've ever seen in our house. Being very fast and gross bugs along with our extensive knowledge of the rules of roach killing we stalked it for a while to be sure our first shot could be the fatal blow. After a few moments of pictures and fame, Sam smashed him with a flip-flop against the wall and I sealed his fate with a bug mug shot. Sam scooped up his remains with an empty envelope, sealed, stamped and addressed it and sent to a dear friend of ours. We're not telling but it could possibly be you.
Sam left for Hong Kong that day as my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment