Friday, March 11, 2011

Photobooth Thursday...My Love!!















Here is my man making breakfast for everyone. He was home this week because his mom has been here visiting. This is a display of his culinary craftiness...an egg in mid crack! He is a genius with breakfast food and he's easy on the eyes. 

6 comments:

Kristie said...

How sweet to have your hunny home AND cooking breakfast!! Hope you had a great week and that your time with his mom was a nice one. I am looking forward to making breakfast here tomorrow. Saturday is the only day I actually cook breakfast usually. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Green said...

Hope you enjoy a hearty breakfast tomorrow morning! The weekends are the mornings I don't cook breakfast and Sam does. It's one of those "expectations" things...when I was growing up my dad always cooked breakfast on the weekends and so of course I "expected" that of my husband. Sam has really come into his breakfast role well and he's making better scrambled eggs and hash browns than I do. I love it!

AZChelsea said...

wow, your kitchen is easy on the eyes too!.....so white and clean!

Mary said...

Is this photo a mirror image? It doesn't look like your kitchen for some reason. That is great that you have had family visiting! What great weather for it!

tarakanderson said...

I think Photobooth Thursday may be making your blogging "lazy". I want other content too.. Not offense Sam. More pictures and more writing! What are you, busy?