Thursday, February 10, 2011


You might think...
this post is about the differences in these photos and the camera used to capture these images. 
One is much better quality and its pretty obvious.
Well I'm not comparing the camera or the quality of photo.
It's the subjects.
It's not just me...these girlies look so much alike.
Lola and Ellie at 6 months


And as much as Amelia doesn't look exactly like her sisters she still has a very strong resemblance to them.

3 comments:

Anya said...

I love reading your posts and I love your little girls!

Wow, they sure look alike (L & E). Our first & third resemble each other more than our second, as well.

SO nice talking with you this morning!!

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Seriously. Your girls look like triplets...well, you know what I mean. They all look a lot alike. But definitely Lola and Ellie.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I think the Troja comes out in Ellie and the Green in Lola.
I'd like to compare these to Sam and the four of us at 6 mo.
Love ya,
Amy