I AM SPOILED and am sportin' it in Lotus Lullaby! No more lugging around two diaper bags. Thanks to my wonderful husband! I guess being 31 has its perks right?
I love it too so far. Yes, it is spendy and that is why it was a gift and now I'm not lugging around two bags with my girls. I'm counting on never buying another diaper bag again no matter how many more kids we have. This bag will last and do the trick, especially for how much airline travel we do.
3 comments:
NICE!! I love those bags, but just can't spend the $$ on them!
I love it too so far. Yes, it is spendy and that is why it was a gift and now I'm not lugging around two bags with my girls. I'm counting on never buying another diaper bag again no matter how many more kids we have. This bag will last and do the trick, especially for how much airline travel we do.
I'm Amy White's friend...I clicked over because I saw my bag. I have Lotus Lullaby too!! Love it!!
Post a Comment