Friday, July 30, 2010

HERE IS OUR NEW BABY GIRL...

Ellie Kate - Born July 26, 2010 (on her due date)
3:17am 6lbs. 14oz. 19 inches and doing great
Lots and lots and lots of PINK!
PS - stay tuned, I have a pretty crazy birth story if you're interested!

8 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Congratulations! My Ella was 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 in. Almost the exact same.
Can't wait to hear the birth story!

Kristi Face said...

i wanna hear the birth story too! :)

A. Joy said...

Congratulations!!! Wow Jenny, you don't even look like you just popped a baby out in that fabulous photo! No one gets hospital family photos that great!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

A. Joy said...

Oh hey, I forgot to add that our 2nd baby weighed 6 lbs 14 oz too! ( She was our smallest.) And my cousin just named her new baby Elie Kate ( with one 'L'. =) )It's a pretty name and easy to say. =)

Amy Allen (Troja) said...

Autum, I actually think she used a momma double... maybe even a family double. She had to have!

Steph said...

Congratulations Jen & Fam. I am so happy for you. Get some rest. Love to hear the story later.
Stephanie McKelvey (sahaan's wife)

The White House said...

so post the birth story already! will ya? don't leave us hangin!

Mari said...

Jen, you look SO amazing for just having had a baby! Bring on the birth story! Can't wait to hear it. Love you and hope you're doing well :)