These girls are going to be big sisters...
this July!
Pregnancy Stats
Due Date: July 26th
14 plus weeks
Still feeling nauseous
Morning sickness strikes more in the afternoons and evenings
Worst nausea of the three pregnancies
(so sorry to all you ladies who were sick all 9 months)
Heartbeat around 170 (at 12 plus weeks)
Weight gain so far - 0 lbs.
My hair is still straight, maybe after this baby I will get my curls back.
16 week appointment is approaching quickly
Gender and 1st ultrasound scheduled for early March! (around 20 weeks)
Lola says its a boy and she's naming him Brian.
Amelia is still rarely letting me sleep through the night.
I just want to know how I'll survive being 9 month pregnant for the entire month of July!
Yikes.
Looking on the bright side, this baby will have his/her own birthday season.
(Lola & Amelia will always have their birthdays 10 days apart. Hard for party planning when their b-days are right between Thanksgiving and Christmas.)
PS - We're not naming a boy Brian.
5 comments:
What about Rupert?
hehehehe I personally am not a huge fan of Rupert...but go ahead! ;) No, I did want to say congrats...and I HIGHLY reconnmend having your little one cry it out TONIGHT and get that over with now, because it is HORENDOUS dealing with two crying babies in the middle of the night. Believe me, I know. Congrats again!
So excited for you guys... glad you're not going with Lola's recommendation... :) I am sorry to hear you are still feeling yucky!!! Can't wait for early March :)
No offense to all the Brian's out there, but good choice Jen. That name is a definite NO. As Lola matures her taste will too.
I am super excited for you guys! How much fun! I hope Lola lets you sleep through the night the last few months of your pregnancy so you can store up some quality sleep!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment