My latest Photoshoot!
Here are a "few" pictures of my darlings.
(I painted Lola's finger and toes with "pinkness" as she calls it. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to have a photo session so I could get pictures of her "nails."
She didn't notice I was only taking pictures of her face.
I couldn't decide which shot of Amelia I liked better (8 & 9 are similar but different).
Which do you like best?
6 comments:
I like the one with her thumb in her mouth. But they're all very cute.
Both 8 & 9 are great... if I had to choose one, it'd be nine; she looks wonderfully overcome with excitement.
These are so adorable! I like the one with her thumb in her mouth also! CUTE!
you got some great shots! :) very photogenic girls, too! i like the thumb in her mouth as well... and the close up of lola's face is PRECIOUS! those blue eyes just sparkle!
These are lovely Jen.
#4 is my fav. Her expression is perfect.
Post a Comment